Pages

Friday, September 20, 2019

Our school trip to the... Museum

On Monday   we went to the Museum and learnt about the Maori and how they had to innovate  we were given six activity's like smoothing rocks hollowing a part of a tree trying how the made fires how the made drills and used them  carving  and  doing drawings of what they drew. My favourite one was hollowing a part of a tree we got ten hits to hollow it out and in the Maori area there were lots
of different rocks like green stone green stone that was also what we used for the tree hollowing:) but made in to an axe of some sort and i think the  trip to the Museum. Was a great trip and i cant wait for the next school trip:)

Where does your school go for trips :) ??















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post