Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Our trip back in time






On Tuesday we went to ferry mead and we had to learn a few rules before we went in they were
lady's first children will be seen not heard  respect shoes and i forgot the other but yeah when they said children will be seen not heard i did the right thing i talked :3  to someone beside me then we went in there we got changed into old time clothes  we explored lots of thing and got some good food like cheerios lamingtins biscuits and chocolate :3

then we explored we went to the church and stores and a prison then we played with some stuff for a bit. after that we ate again we went to the school and get screamed and were given fountain pens and had to right a sentience after that he said go and never come back so i yelled yay schools out then i bolted out the class

have you gone to fearymead  :)

2 comments:

  1. noice yes I went with you and im a fre sha vacado

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post